Wood fiber thin mat density 250 Kg/m³.
Fibertherm Underfloor is a thin mat of wood fiber with optimal thermal and acoustic insulation values to be used in dry screeds and in solutions for floors and ceilings where greater acoustic insulation is needed. Ideal for traditional and elevated floors.
The Wood fiber panel FiberTherm Underfloor 250 is a wood fiber thin mat with high thermal and acoustic insulation values and with which you get a high improvement of acoustics for pre-finished parquet and laminate floors up to 19 dB.
It also has a density of 250 kg/m³.
The material is also recyclable, it is certified and made exclusively with wood from controlled forests in compliance with the FSC guidelines (Forest Stewardship Declaration).
The insulating wood fiber panel FiberTherm Underfloor 250 is also excellent when installed in thermal and acoustic insulation systems in parquet and / or laminated floors, below we list the main features:
• good impact sound insulation and high improvement of environmental acoustics;
• excellent insulation characteristics;
• high pressure resistance up to 20 t/m² - important for interlocking systems;
• long life thanks to the stable structure of the fibers;
• particularly open to diffusion;
• resistant to chemical solvents;
• easy and fast processing;
• leveling of irregularities up to 3 mm;
• suitable for underfloor heating systems;
• recyclable, ecological, environment-friendly;
• building material tested and authorized according to current European standards. p>
|3 mm||790 x 590||0,77||20||32||approx.265|
|4 mm||790 x 590||1,02||15||32||approx.265|
|5 mm||790 x 590||1,28||15||26||approx.265|
|7 mm||790 x 590||1,75||20||14||approx.265|
|Reaction to fire according to the standard EN 13501-1||E|
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity λD W/(m·K)||0,070|
|Specific heat capacity J/(kg·K)||2.100|
|Resistance to vapor diffusion μ||5|
|sd value (m)||0,02(4)/ 0,03(5) /0,04(7)|
|Thermal resistance RD (m²·K)/W||0,06(4)/ 0,07(5) /0,10(7)|
|Waste code (EAK)||030105/170201|
Radiant natural screed BetonRadiant with thermal and acoustic insulation in high compression resistance wood fiber panels Fibertherm Base on wooden floors.
Radiant screed BetonRadiant with wood fiber Underfloor and BetonWood T&G cement bonded particle boards on loose wood fibers Zell.
Elevated radiant screed with Underfloor wood fiber thin mat and BetonWood T&G cement bonded particle boards on self-leveling supports.
Elevated radiant screed with Underfloor wood fiber thin mat and BetonWood T&G cement bonded particle boards on self-leveling supports and BetonStyr insulating panels which are cement bonded particle boards coupled with extruded polystyrene XPS.